Brooks to UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
[banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]:beer:
Sweet!! Welcome to Lex!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tinker Dan

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
Combo forward ( will start at SF if Herro and Hagans leave ) . 2019 .

Still didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?

I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
 

CatfanMike47

All-American
Oct 9, 2017
4,861
5,222
0
Still didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?

I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
2019 class and Herro won’t be back
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,964
102,177
113
Indiana nation's response in a nutshell:

 

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
2019 and he’s more of a face up four with some ability to handle on the outside than a wing forward right now. Likely comes off the bench since his lower body is very weak and struggled through contact. Very good scorer though with a killer mid range and bounce. He’s always only 6’6 and a half or a hair under 6’7 (6’5 and a half when he was measured this year)

Still didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?

I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday