A
Shocked that the guy with Andrew Tate as his picture thinks it sucks we can't hire a domestic abuser.Can’t now. Sucks.
I swear I didn't see you post that a second before I did.I would be okay with Beard choking Cal.
Not sure if he could get his hands around that fat neck?What if we just paid Beard to choke Cal?
It’s sucks because he was a great coach. I said we can’t because of what he is as a person. Continue to be an ignorant sheep. ******* loserShocked that the guy with Andrew Tate as his picture thinks it sucks we can't hire a domestic abuser.
I can’t get behind that. I think the fiancé recanted due to his future earnings being in jeopardy. His character flaws are too much to overcome in my opinion.Yeah I said it.
Cal is also he just does it in gamesNa, he’s a choker
Cal is also he just does it in games
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia