A
Shocked that the guy with Andrew Tate as his picture thinks it sucks we can't hire a domestic abuser.Can’t now. Sucks.
I swear I didn't see you post that a second before I did.I would be okay with Beard choking Cal.
Not sure if he could get his hands around that fat neck?What if we just paid Beard to choke Cal?
It’s sucks because he was a great coach. I said we can’t because of what he is as a person. Continue to be an ignorant sheep. ******* loserShocked that the guy with Andrew Tate as his picture thinks it sucks we can't hire a domestic abuser.
I can’t get behind that. I think the fiancé recanted due to his future earnings being in jeopardy. His character flaws are too much to overcome in my opinion.Yeah I said it.
Cal is also he just does it in gamesNa, he’s a choker
Cal is also he just does it in games
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington