A
Shocked that the guy with Andrew Tate as his picture thinks it sucks we can't hire a domestic abuser.Can’t now. Sucks.
I swear I didn't see you post that a second before I did.I would be okay with Beard choking Cal.
Not sure if he could get his hands around that fat neck?What if we just paid Beard to choke Cal?
It’s sucks because he was a great coach. I said we can’t because of what he is as a person. Continue to be an ignorant sheep. ******* loserShocked that the guy with Andrew Tate as his picture thinks it sucks we can't hire a domestic abuser.
I can’t get behind that. I think the fiancé recanted due to his future earnings being in jeopardy. His character flaws are too much to overcome in my opinion.Yeah I said it.
Cal is also he just does it in gamesNa, he’s a choker
Cal is also he just does it in games
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina