Brett Decker Jr

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
I'm not sad about it

He's an elite shooter. That will translate. I'm not sure how well the rest of his game translates to the SEC. I've heard he's not a good defender, and that will be a lot worse vs SEC players.

I think Kentucky would have wanted him as the backup SG. But I've always assumed power conference schools would over him a starting role, with more minutes and money than Kentucky.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  2. 02 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  5. 05 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky