Brett Decker Jr

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
I'm not sad about it

He's an elite shooter. That will translate. I'm not sure how well the rest of his game translates to the SEC. I've heard he's not a good defender, and that will be a lot worse vs SEC players.

I think Kentucky would have wanted him as the backup SG. But I've always assumed power conference schools would over him a starting role, with more minutes and money than Kentucky.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near