Brett Decker Jr

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
I'm not sad about it

He's an elite shooter. That will translate. I'm not sure how well the rest of his game translates to the SEC. I've heard he's not a good defender, and that will be a lot worse vs SEC players.

I think Kentucky would have wanted him as the backup SG. But I've always assumed power conference schools would over him a starting role, with more minutes and money than Kentucky.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win