I imagine it was a premature announcement and they both went back and considered how busy their schedules were and/or the sponsorships never came in like they though. Brandon Walker already has a bunch of podcasts and Jake Mangum is prolly already pretty busy as a minor leaguer, so time wise nothing prolly lined up.I like BFW and I wish the best for him health wise.
Off the subject of his health, but didn't he tweet not too long ago that he was doing a podcast with Jake Mangum? What happened to that? Am I imagining things?
Prez beat covid 8 times. Hopefully BFW can do the same.
99% chance he makes it out of the basement.
That 1% is a provider of lifetime grief. It happened to us and is awful.
I’m very sorry for your loss, but that doesn’t change my opinion.
I’m very sorry for your loss, but that doesn’t change my opinion.
If you had to attach your real name to this post would you say that to him? Because if so then you’re just an absolute, miserable *******.
It doesn’t change my opinion based off of the CDC mortality rate percentage. If we are told to trust the science and the numbers, we can’t talk out of both sides of our mouth. If this offends any of you, my apologies. I don’t have to have an emotional response. I can look at percentages and numbers.
99% chance he makes it out of the basement.
It doesn’t change my opinion based off of the CDC mortality rate percentage. If we are told to trust the science and the numbers, we can’t talk out of both sides of our mouth. If this offends any of you, my apologies. I don’t have to have an emotional response. I can look at percentages and numbers.
I don't listen to Barstool often, but it seems his role has been reduced? Is his more in the spotlight during college football season?
He would not, and he will not. Imagine every time someone posts for prayers for someone close to them with cancer stepping in and pointing out that most people don't get cancer. Apparently there is a % of death that will elicit some people's empathy, and apparently some people have zero empathy. But #freeeedumzzz
one out of every two men will get cancer. One out of every three women will get cancer.
I’m very sorry for your loss, but that doesn’t change my opinion.
No he is still big and does a ton with Barstool. He hosts a gambing show everyday and is also on Big Cat's show everyday. And he's been doing a lot of the gambling content during March Madness. I don't follow professional wrestling but it seems he has really taken off in that sphere. He has been on several wrestling shows already.
The person expressing grief responded to his post. That’s his choice. Doesn’t really help with grieving but it’s his choice.
It’s still true that 99% of people are going to be ok.
I mean if 30 people die of shark attacks this summer you can bet your ***, we’d be having a Shark Hunt bonanza.That is true. But I always wonder how much differently people would have reacted to this disease if it was far less prevalent but way more deadly. Like if there was 98% less cases, but 50% of those cases resulted in deaths. The ultimate death toll would be the same, but people would be cowering in their homes.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show