Bradshaw transferring

fs-ripcord65

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2009
5,718
3,880
113
Highly doubt there are any players back next year from this team.
I disagree. I'd guess that a few of them would anticipate enjoying Kentucky basketball if they don't have to put up with CCC ! I certainly think Reed will feel that way, and I certainly think everybody on the 2023-24 roster respects Reed.
 

KentuckyMildCats

All-Conference
Jun 6, 2018
1,221
2,384
113
Holy shhhh, remember who you guys hate lol the coach not the kids who fell for the fat used car salesman
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati