Bradshaw transferring

fs-ripcord65

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2009
5,718
3,880
113
Highly doubt there are any players back next year from this team.
I disagree. I'd guess that a few of them would anticipate enjoying Kentucky basketball if they don't have to put up with CCC ! I certainly think Reed will feel that way, and I certainly think everybody on the 2023-24 roster respects Reed.
 

KentuckyMildCats

All-Conference
Jun 6, 2018
1,221
2,384
113
Holy shhhh, remember who you guys hate lol the coach not the kids who fell for the fat used car salesman
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near