Bradshaw transferring

fs-ripcord65

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2009
5,718
3,880
113
Highly doubt there are any players back next year from this team.
I disagree. I'd guess that a few of them would anticipate enjoying Kentucky basketball if they don't have to put up with CCC ! I certainly think Reed will feel that way, and I certainly think everybody on the 2023-24 roster respects Reed.
 

KentuckyMildCats

All-Conference
Jun 6, 2018
1,221
2,384
113
Holy shhhh, remember who you guys hate lol the coach not the kids who fell for the fat used car salesman
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  2. 02 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced