There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
They did not make it.Did I miss Texas A&M or did they not make it?
What do you mean? You guys play Loyola-Chicago!How many years has our 2nd round matchup been a Wichita State, Wofford and now Murray State ?
Great draw.This is the eaisiest overall region.
This^ If we play our game we can make this final four.Guys I can’t lie, I think if we can get past Purdue we are final four bound.
No Texas A&M?
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU