Bowling Green

RandomDude

Redshirt
Mar 26, 2007
552
8
18
I'll be in Bowling Green this weekend and looking for a UK friendly bar to watch the game Saturday night. Any suggestions?
 

gamester990

Junior
Oct 16, 2007
1,609
227
63
Bowling Green, KY? Um all the bars will be UK friendly, but Double Dawgs, BWW, Overtime are all great.
 

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
11,430
9,235
0
All of them. All will be busting at the seams with Cat fans. Overtime, Double Dogs, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc.
 

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
The best place I've been to watch the games is Double Dogs. Best wings in BG, great beer selection, gets PACKED, so get there early.
 

Kommonwealth

Senior
Oct 7, 2010
5,236
476
0
Originally posted by Cats192:
The best place I've been to watch the games is Double Dogs. Best wings in BG, great beer selection, gets PACKED, so get there early.
LOVE Double Dogs! I wish they'd open one in Lexington. If I was in Bowling Green on Saturday that's where I'd be watching it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  3. 03 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  4. 04 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina