Bowling Green

RandomDude

Redshirt
Mar 26, 2007
552
8
18
I'll be in Bowling Green this weekend and looking for a UK friendly bar to watch the game Saturday night. Any suggestions?
 

gamester990

Junior
Oct 16, 2007
1,609
227
63
Bowling Green, KY? Um all the bars will be UK friendly, but Double Dawgs, BWW, Overtime are all great.
 

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
11,430
9,235
0
All of them. All will be busting at the seams with Cat fans. Overtime, Double Dogs, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc.
 

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
The best place I've been to watch the games is Double Dogs. Best wings in BG, great beer selection, gets PACKED, so get there early.
 

Kommonwealth

Senior
Oct 7, 2010
5,236
476
0
Originally posted by Cats192:
The best place I've been to watch the games is Double Dogs. Best wings in BG, great beer selection, gets PACKED, so get there early.
LOVE Double Dogs! I wish they'd open one in Lexington. If I was in Bowling Green on Saturday that's where I'd be watching it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  2. 02 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start