Bowling Green

RandomDude

Redshirt
Mar 26, 2007
552
8
18
I'll be in Bowling Green this weekend and looking for a UK friendly bar to watch the game Saturday night. Any suggestions?
 

gamester990

Junior
Oct 16, 2007
1,609
227
63
Bowling Green, KY? Um all the bars will be UK friendly, but Double Dawgs, BWW, Overtime are all great.
 

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
11,430
9,235
0
All of them. All will be busting at the seams with Cat fans. Overtime, Double Dogs, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc.
 

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
The best place I've been to watch the games is Double Dogs. Best wings in BG, great beer selection, gets PACKED, so get there early.
 

Kommonwealth

Senior
Oct 7, 2010
5,236
476
0
Originally posted by Cats192:
The best place I've been to watch the games is Double Dogs. Best wings in BG, great beer selection, gets PACKED, so get there early.
LOVE Double Dogs! I wish they'd open one in Lexington. If I was in Bowling Green on Saturday that's where I'd be watching it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina