K-ville, may I make my first game thread?
Oops, I guess I already did it.
Oops, I guess I already did it.
Ask garyIf I have to sit this one out, may I still watch from the sideline?
If I have to sit this one out, may I still watch from the sideline?
I’ll tell you in 33 minutes.who is the 5th starter going to be? is Grayson going to run the point?
K just said on pregame show it concerns academics-all 3 have been missing some classes!
OFC
I don't ever remember Roy suspending any players for missing classes...oh yeah, what was I thinking.
OFC
So we have 2 guards to play an entire game? I guess we may see some tall lineups.
Another tool for Roy to use against us in recruiting.This proves it if you go to Duke you will have to go to class and take exams.I don't ever remember Roy suspending any players for missing classes...oh yeah, what was I thinking.
OFC
Another tool for Roy to use against us in recruiting.This proves it if you go to Duke you will have to go to class and take exams.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games