:flushed: Jason I think you might be full of it ! Just kidding man, boring night!Bout to be a movement on my Bowels front.
Bolden front? This dancing with Wolves? Or little little house on the prairie ?
Dances with Wolves? Your Indian name is dances with nobody.
Splitter!
Meyer today on Bolden
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Bolden-holds-key-to-No-1-44941399
Bolden is coming to Duke. Wait on it.....
Jesusfan, it's already a done deal. UK will be great either way.
Jesusfan, it's already a done deal. UK will be great either way.
It takeddid you a long time to get 9 posts...you sure do use them wisely,...ah er. stupidly,....ah, you use them...
You will also see that I use them accurately in another 4 days. lol
Adam Rowe and a guy I went to school with (Chad Lykins) doesn't even know.. Both are Duke guys.. move along, nothing to see here..
I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. Two weeks ago it's a "done deal" to Duke. Jordan Brand game there was reported UK momentum. He said himself he couldn't wait to get the decision over with - and wanted to commit before his birthday. Then we heard from a good source Thursday would be the day - and still - nothing.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference