Blocking Out the Noise

sdvike

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2016
1,244
2,737
113
Great young man with a huge win in a hostile environment. With his history of injuries, wrestling at weight he shouldn't and all the negative that came with it, I am so happy to see the Ryder we expected when he committed. And, I was one of those negative posters so I am eating crow Ryder, good for you young man, good for you.

Edit: Still got to say Buchannans beat down of McDaniel last year Nebby was the best pin against Huskers.
 
Last edited:
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps