Blocking Out the Noise

sdvike

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2016
1,244
2,737
113
Great young man with a huge win in a hostile environment. With his history of injuries, wrestling at weight he shouldn't and all the negative that came with it, I am so happy to see the Ryder we expected when he committed. And, I was one of those negative posters so I am eating crow Ryder, good for you young man, good for you.

Edit: Still got to say Buchannans beat down of McDaniel last year Nebby was the best pin against Huskers.
 
Last edited:
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams