Blocking Out the Noise

sdvike

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2016
1,244
2,736
113
Great young man with a huge win in a hostile environment. With his history of injuries, wrestling at weight he shouldn't and all the negative that came with it, I am so happy to see the Ryder we expected when he committed. And, I was one of those negative posters so I am eating crow Ryder, good for you young man, good for you.

Edit: Still got to say Buchannans beat down of McDaniel last year Nebby was the best pin against Huskers.
 
Last edited:
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast