My bad, didn't see that. Mods can delete this one.Saw in other thread but I'll take it!!
You're good sir!My bad, didn't see that. Mods can delete this one.
If we get 8 wins this season every powerhouse in the country will try their best to rob the heclll out of our staff. . That’s how big time programs are built though and I’d love it. Would love to try to keep this entire group together three or four years to build Kentucky up some before we have to look for more up and coming dudes. I’m just great full for the now. You start getting a bunch of these top 500 kids and things can change quickly. Let’s go.8-4 in 26, 10-2 with a playoff berth in 27
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start