My bad, didn't see that. Mods can delete this one.Saw in other thread but I'll take it!!
You're good sir!My bad, didn't see that. Mods can delete this one.
If we get 8 wins this season every powerhouse in the country will try their best to rob the heclll out of our staff. . That’s how big time programs are built though and I’d love it. Would love to try to keep this entire group together three or four years to build Kentucky up some before we have to look for more up and coming dudes. I’m just great full for the now. You start getting a bunch of these top 500 kids and things can change quickly. Let’s go.8-4 in 26, 10-2 with a playoff berth in 27
KSR
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia