My bad, didn't see that. Mods can delete this one.Saw in other thread but I'll take it!!
You're good sir!My bad, didn't see that. Mods can delete this one.
If we get 8 wins this season every powerhouse in the country will try their best to rob the heclll out of our staff. . That’s how big time programs are built though and I’d love it. Would love to try to keep this entire group together three or four years to build Kentucky up some before we have to look for more up and coming dudes. I’m just great full for the now. You start getting a bunch of these top 500 kids and things can change quickly. Let’s go.8-4 in 26, 10-2 with a playoff berth in 27
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina