Best Basketball Nicknames

Whatsup

All-American
Feb 15, 2011
8,987
8,085
0
Ding Dang Mi Dong. Chinese center from Korean that was born in Thailand and moved to Japan. Guy was 7’ 8” wore size 22 tennis shoe and never played in the U.S.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,330
72,078
113
Focusing on this year’s bunch, I’ve a couple for our guys

TyTy- The Ty Fighter

Oscar-Big O/Mean *** Teddy Bear

Wheeler- Sahvir Storm

Haven’t really come up with any others yet that I’ve liked so far for our other guys.
 
Apr 17, 2015
340
262
0
Twin Towers (Bowie Turpin) Mailman Carl Malone.
Sam Bowie story from today. My wife and I sat down in a wine bar today and Sam Bowie (sitting with his wife) struck up a conversation with my wife about wine. I wasn’t sure who he was until I saw the UK sweatshirt on his chair.
Anyway, He seemed like a great guy. When he left I asked my wife if she knew who he was and what he is most famous for (that being picked ahead of MJ in 1984). She was not impressed. I think I need a new wife!!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff