It was also one of the most appropriate because Vinny started filling it up as soon as he hit the floor.The microwave is one of the best nicknames all time
Thought Shidler was the Blonde BomberWhite Lightning = Jay Shidler
Dwight Lightning = Dwight Anderson
Yep...remember him being called that tooThought Shidler was the Blonde Bomber
Not on Sunday's. Remember a game he did something stupid on a Sunday. I didn't make it up, but don't remember who said itKarl the mailman Malone. He always delivers
Scottie Pippen said that about him in the Finals.Not on Sunday's. Remember a game he did something stupid on a Sunday. I didn't make it up, but don't remember who said it
Sam Bowie story from today. My wife and I sat down in a wine bar today and Sam Bowie (sitting with his wife) struck up a conversation with my wife about wine. I wasn’t sure who he was until I saw the UK sweatshirt on his chair.Twin Towers (Bowie Turpin) Mailman Carl Malone.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play