Best Basketball Nicknames

Cleisthenes

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2021
829
1,330
0
Not even sure it's a nickname but I heard this one on SC last night: "PJ Tucker makes threes for his supper".
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kycatspaws

Cleisthenes

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2021
829
1,330
0
I came up with a Nike commercial that would be great:

Hard rain falling on an outdoor basketball court. You hear a basketball bouncing and then with lightning flashing in the background a ball swishes through the net, then more lightning, splashing water, and more swishes:

Voice: They call me the Weather Man....

::::More bouncing. More lightning. More swishes::::

Voice: ... and the forecast for today is rain.

::::More bouncing. More lightning. More swishes::::

Nike Logo

-end-
 

bthaunert

Heisman
Apr 4, 2007
29,518
21,619
0
I know it’s not a nickname, but I used to love on SportsCenter when they would show an Arvydas Sabonis highlight and say, “He’s not your vydas, he’s not my my vydas, he’s Arvydas.”
 

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
@CELTICAT For some reason every time Clark Kellog says “squeeze the orange” in his wet toned voice I wanna run out to the store and buy starburst.

Ive got mild assburgers I’ve always thought it had something to do with it.

Why I tagged you I don’t know either.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime