Best Basketball Nicknames

Cleisthenes

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2021
829
1,330
0
Not even sure it's a nickname but I heard this one on SC last night: "PJ Tucker makes threes for his supper".
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kycatspaws

Cleisthenes

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2021
829
1,330
0
I came up with a Nike commercial that would be great:

Hard rain falling on an outdoor basketball court. You hear a basketball bouncing and then with lightning flashing in the background a ball swishes through the net, then more lightning, splashing water, and more swishes:

Voice: They call me the Weather Man....

::::More bouncing. More lightning. More swishes::::

Voice: ... and the forecast for today is rain.

::::More bouncing. More lightning. More swishes::::

Nike Logo

-end-
 

bthaunert

Heisman
Apr 4, 2007
29,518
21,619
0
I know it’s not a nickname, but I used to love on SportsCenter when they would show an Arvydas Sabonis highlight and say, “He’s not your vydas, he’s not my my vydas, he’s Arvydas.”
 

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
@CELTICAT For some reason every time Clark Kellog says “squeeze the orange” in his wet toned voice I wanna run out to the store and buy starburst.

Ive got mild assburgers I’ve always thought it had something to do with it.

Why I tagged you I don’t know either.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU