Ben Keuter

cubs23n17

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2025
4
12
3
Where does he stand with Iowa Football? I missed the latest information on him, last I knew he was finishing the past year wrestling then transitioning fulltime to Football? I don't see him on the roster? I'm certain this is a repeated and dated question for the in the know crowd of which I am not.......
 

Oldman74

Sophomore
Dec 24, 2012
74
155
33
Love that he tried the 2-sport thing. Based on what I saw at practice when he was on the team, he was a ways from contributing. Several years and injuries later, it would be a long shot at best to see the field.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PinkShizzle
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams