Ben Keuter

cubs23n17

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2025
4
12
3
Where does he stand with Iowa Football? I missed the latest information on him, last I knew he was finishing the past year wrestling then transitioning fulltime to Football? I don't see him on the roster? I'm certain this is a repeated and dated question for the in the know crowd of which I am not.......
 

Oldman74

Sophomore
Dec 24, 2012
74
155
33
Love that he tried the 2-sport thing. Based on what I saw at practice when he was on the team, he was a ways from contributing. Several years and injuries later, it would be a long shot at best to see the field.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PinkShizzle
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps