Ben Keuter

cubs23n17

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2025
4
12
3
Where does he stand with Iowa Football? I missed the latest information on him, last I knew he was finishing the past year wrestling then transitioning fulltime to Football? I don't see him on the roster? I'm certain this is a repeated and dated question for the in the know crowd of which I am not.......
 

Oldman74

Sophomore
Dec 24, 2012
74
155
33
Love that he tried the 2-sport thing. Based on what I saw at practice when he was on the team, he was a ways from contributing. Several years and injuries later, it would be a long shot at best to see the field.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PinkShizzle
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast