You give the ****** ball to Oweh mark pope don’t overthink it. You win or lose with Oweh right here.
just fell down and got a foul callRef awarded him for being out of control smh
They get down double digits at full strength too.Yes you can. They aren't a good team with everyone, without Lowe and JQ they are worse. I can still pull for the kids during the damn game!
Oh it's definitely on Pope. We should have never been in this situation to begin with to allow that call to potentially determine the game.
As soon as I read this message I knew he was missing the secondHe better make his daggum free throws
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game