You give the ****** ball to Oweh mark pope don’t overthink it. You win or lose with Oweh right here.
just fell down and got a foul callRef awarded him for being out of control smh
They get down double digits at full strength too.Yes you can. They aren't a good team with everyone, without Lowe and JQ they are worse. I can still pull for the kids during the damn game!
Oh it's definitely on Pope. We should have never been in this situation to begin with to allow that call to potentially determine the game.
As soon as I read this message I knew he was missing the secondHe better make his daggum free throws
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup