You give the ****** ball to Oweh mark pope don’t overthink it. You win or lose with Oweh right here.
just fell down and got a foul callRef awarded him for being out of control smh
They get down double digits at full strength too.Yes you can. They aren't a good team with everyone, without Lowe and JQ they are worse. I can still pull for the kids during the damn game!
Oh it's definitely on Pope. We should have never been in this situation to begin with to allow that call to potentially determine the game.
As soon as I read this message I knew he was missing the secondHe better make his daggum free throws
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina