I'm sure he will go but he sure didn't look healthy when he came back. I think he will drop quite a bit, but someone will take him in the lottery. If I had a decision between him and Knox I am taking Knox.Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
Man, I kinda think he comes back. Call me crazy, but I think the prospect of a full season with his brother will seal the deal.Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight