I'm sure he will go but he sure didn't look healthy when he came back. I think he will drop quite a bit, but someone will take him in the lottery. If I had a decision between him and Knox I am taking Knox.Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
Man, I kinda think he comes back. Call me crazy, but I think the prospect of a full season with his brother will seal the deal.Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos