I'm sure he will go but he sure didn't look healthy when he came back. I think he will drop quite a bit, but someone will take him in the lottery. If I had a decision between him and Knox I am taking Knox.Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
Man, I kinda think he comes back. Call me crazy, but I think the prospect of a full season with his brother will seal the deal.Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more