August 2022 PSU Articles, Tweets, Etc.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,746
69,280
113

I was kind of surprised when I posted about this on July 16th, and nobody commented/discussed it.

 
  • Like
Reactions: VaDave4PSU

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
I was kind of surprised when I posted about this on July 16th, and nobody commented/discussed it.


Nice part of the country to have perhaps our best QB ever coaching at. Kind of like Hack, figure the volunteering part changes in a year if he's still interested in doing so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,746
69,280
113
Not a lot of love/respect for PSU. It would not surprise me to see a lot of changes when they post their teams at the end of the season.

 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,746
69,280
113
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'