August 2022 PSU Articles, Tweets, Etc.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,741
69,277
113

I was kind of surprised when I posted about this on July 16th, and nobody commented/discussed it.

 
  • Like
Reactions: VaDave4PSU

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
I was kind of surprised when I posted about this on July 16th, and nobody commented/discussed it.


Nice part of the country to have perhaps our best QB ever coaching at. Kind of like Hack, figure the volunteering part changes in a year if he's still interested in doing so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,741
69,277
113
Not a lot of love/respect for PSU. It would not surprise me to see a lot of changes when they post their teams at the end of the season.

 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,741
69,277
113
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  2. 02 BWI Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
  3. 03 BWI Football Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  5. 05 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern