August 2022 PSU Articles, Tweets, Etc.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,725
69,276
113

I was kind of surprised when I posted about this on July 16th, and nobody commented/discussed it.

 
  • Like
Reactions: VaDave4PSU

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
I was kind of surprised when I posted about this on July 16th, and nobody commented/discussed it.


Nice part of the country to have perhaps our best QB ever coaching at. Kind of like Hack, figure the volunteering part changes in a year if he's still interested in doing so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,725
69,276
113
Not a lot of love/respect for PSU. It would not surprise me to see a lot of changes when they post their teams at the end of the season.

 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,725
69,276
113
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-Northwestern score, stats, and notes from the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?