Auburn 42 MSU 36 halftime.

Nov 12, 2007
26,030
10,187
113
Looks like the Auburn Ladies are about to win their first SEC game.

ETA not watching just checking
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,043
2,802
113
Auburn women have yet to win a conference game - something like 0-13. This might be their first, but we were down by at least 11 sometime during near halftime, but came back to make it only 6.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,694
24,556
113
Great second half. Good win for the ladies. They needed it. Hopefully it’s a spark.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,704
12,436
113
and we would have won the make-up game had Auburn not had "Unique" Thomas. Her lipstick game was STROOOOONG
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,853
2,988
113
The fact that nobody responded to this thread immediately and very few responded at all tells you everything you need to know about what the fans think about WBB. They have checked out folks. I didn't even realize we played last night until I saw this thread today. Felt kinda good. I'm sure they are happy to have won though.
 

DoggieDaddy13

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2017
3,953
2,348
113
The fact that nobody responded to this thread immediately and very few responded at all tells you everything you need to know about what the fans think about WBB. They have checked out folks. I didn't even realize we played last night until I saw this thread today. Felt kinda good. I'm sure they are happy to have won though.
When it comes to WBB, if you aren't winning, few will waste time watching.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs