Auburn 42 MSU 36 halftime.

Nov 12, 2007
26,016
10,172
113
Looks like the Auburn Ladies are about to win their first SEC game.

ETA not watching just checking
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,015
2,787
113
Auburn women have yet to win a conference game - something like 0-13. This might be their first, but we were down by at least 11 sometime during near halftime, but came back to make it only 6.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,693
24,553
113
Great second half. Good win for the ladies. They needed it. Hopefully it’s a spark.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,702
12,431
113
and we would have won the make-up game had Auburn not had "Unique" Thomas. Her lipstick game was STROOOOONG
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,843
2,979
113
The fact that nobody responded to this thread immediately and very few responded at all tells you everything you need to know about what the fans think about WBB. They have checked out folks. I didn't even realize we played last night until I saw this thread today. Felt kinda good. I'm sure they are happy to have won though.
 

DoggieDaddy13

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2017
3,953
2,348
113
The fact that nobody responded to this thread immediately and very few responded at all tells you everything you need to know about what the fans think about WBB. They have checked out folks. I didn't even realize we played last night until I saw this thread today. Felt kinda good. I'm sure they are happy to have won though.
When it comes to WBB, if you aren't winning, few will waste time watching.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina