Looks like the Auburn Ladies are about to win their first SEC game.
ETA not watching just checking
ETA not watching just checking
When it comes to WBB, if you aren't winning, few will waste time watching.The fact that nobody responded to this thread immediately and very few responded at all tells you everything you need to know about what the fans think about WBB. They have checked out folks. I didn't even realize we played last night until I saw this thread today. Felt kinda good. I'm sure they are happy to have won though.
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina