Army Navy game

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,866
14,743
113
 

ILLINOISLION

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,576
3,001
113
Damn, I was distracted and only got to watch a few minutes of the pre-game pageantry. God Bless all the Cadets and Midshipmen for their sacrifice in protecting all of us and our country.

I’d like to play Augusta, Seminole and/or Pine Valley, but I’d rather attend an Army-Navy game.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  5. 05 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'