Army Navy game

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,834
14,712
113
 

ILLINOISLION

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,576
3,001
113
Damn, I was distracted and only got to watch a few minutes of the pre-game pageantry. God Bless all the Cadets and Midshipmen for their sacrifice in protecting all of us and our country.

I’d like to play Augusta, Seminole and/or Pine Valley, but I’d rather attend an Army-Navy game.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
  3. 03 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  4. 04 BWI Football Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in