Army Navy game

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,834
14,713
113
 

ILLINOISLION

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,576
3,001
113
Damn, I was distracted and only got to watch a few minutes of the pre-game pageantry. God Bless all the Cadets and Midshipmen for their sacrifice in protecting all of us and our country.

I’d like to play Augusta, Seminole and/or Pine Valley, but I’d rather attend an Army-Navy game.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  3. 03 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?