Anyone seen this?

SenseMaker_Cats

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
2,293
6,688
113

KyKevin

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2021
2,092
3,272
113
Man, I think people get too hung up on coach-speak. I think it can both be true that Noah is killing it in practice and yet also this is some coach-speak to further motivate one of his players that needs the positive reinforcement. Every player is different — some guys need a kick in the tail and some guys need a positive boost. Reading anything beyond that is unwise imo.

That said, I am not of the mind that Noah is terrible. I think he’s better than many say — he’s a few extra shots going in from being a valuable roster piece. With others around to create shots, he can be the offensive specialist that teams need. Not everyone needs to be a shot creator. A 3 point specialist on offense, a pretty good rebounder and a limited but willing defender. Those are good to have.

And no, i don’t care if he is from Hazard or the Honduras.




Noah is going to make shots this year, I feel it. He has earned his chance to prove himself for the games, instead of hearing about what he does in practice.

Hope he makes all of Kentucky as proud as they are in Hazard.

Go Noah, and Cats 🥳
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia