Anyone seen this?

SenseMaker_Cats

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
2,292
6,687
113

KyKevin

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2021
2,092
3,272
113
Man, I think people get too hung up on coach-speak. I think it can both be true that Noah is killing it in practice and yet also this is some coach-speak to further motivate one of his players that needs the positive reinforcement. Every player is different — some guys need a kick in the tail and some guys need a positive boost. Reading anything beyond that is unwise imo.

That said, I am not of the mind that Noah is terrible. I think he’s better than many say — he’s a few extra shots going in from being a valuable roster piece. With others around to create shots, he can be the offensive specialist that teams need. Not everyone needs to be a shot creator. A 3 point specialist on offense, a pretty good rebounder and a limited but willing defender. Those are good to have.

And no, i don’t care if he is from Hazard or the Honduras.




Noah is going to make shots this year, I feel it. He has earned his chance to prove himself for the games, instead of hearing about what he does in practice.

Hope he makes all of Kentucky as proud as they are in Hazard.

Go Noah, and Cats 🥳
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia