Thanks for the link Paul. Gonna get me one if those.If anyone is interested you can get the t shirt here. I have no connection to the seller except having ordered from this site so I assume it is ok to share the link.
![]()
Vintage University of Kentucky Group of Wildcats- Mascots by osprey
This is a recreation of a vintage decal showing a group of Kentucky Wildcats gathered with some corn mash to sing some old college tunes.www.teepublic.com
Man, I think people get too hung up on coach-speak. I think it can both be true that Noah is killing it in practice and yet also this is some coach-speak to further motivate one of his players that needs the positive reinforcement. Every player is different — some guys need a kick in the tail and some guys need a positive boost. Reading anything beyond that is unwise imo.
That said, I am not of the mind that Noah is terrible. I think he’s better than many say — he’s a few extra shots going in from being a valuable roster piece. With others around to create shots, he can be the offensive specialist that teams need. Not everyone needs to be a shot creator. A 3 point specialist on offense, a pretty good rebounder and a limited but willing defender. Those are good to have.
And no, i don’t care if he is from Hazard or the Honduras.
Think I was given this as a birthday present in 1970 from college Store in our mallI was looking for info. Can you tell me where this is from?
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina