Andy Kennedy to UAB?

May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
I am shocked this is his first gig. Let's face it anybody who can win at Ole Miss deserves a coaching job. I mean they have made either the NIT or NCAA tournament 21 times in their 111 year history (18%) and Kennedy took them 8 of his 12 seasons to one or the other (66%). The sad thing is they fired him thinking they deserved better.
 

Indyadolph

Senior
Mar 16, 2003
679
675
93
I am shocked this is his first gig. Let's face it anybody who can win at Ole Miss deserves a coaching job. I mean they have made either the NIT or NCAA tournament 21 times in their 111 year history (18%) and Kennedy took them 8 of his 12 seasons to one or the other (66%). The sad thing is they fired him thinking they deserved better.
THIS!
I can't fathom Ole Miss thinking they could do better. Winningest coach in Ole Miss history and they basically told him to leave.
Stupid.
I like Andy. And as Smashcat said up above, he's an SEC guy that doesn't mention Duke, K, the Cameron Crazies or Zion every 6.7 minutes.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats