I’d prefer him on tv too. One of the few with a SEC pedigree and not Dook, Dook, Dook.Might be a good fit there. Andy is a pretty decent coach. I liked him as an analyst better, though.
I agree, he's one of the better, if not the best.Pretty much tells it like it is and doesn't make all about him.I’d prefer him on tv too. One of the few with a SEC pedigree and not Dook, Dook, Dook.
He may be my favorite analystI agree, he's one of the better, if not the best.Pretty much tells it like it is and doesn't make all about him.
THIS!I am shocked this is his first gig. Let's face it anybody who can win at Ole Miss deserves a coaching job. I mean they have made either the NIT or NCAA tournament 21 times in their 111 year history (18%) and Kennedy took them 8 of his 12 seasons to one or the other (66%). The sad thing is they fired him thinking they deserved better.
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats